Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Weekend


This past weekend we were busy. On Saturday we helped Julia move out of your dorm at WMU. She completed her first semester in college away from home. I think she enjoyed herself; she had a little bit more freedom then at home with the folks. Hope she did well on her final Exams. I hated final exams; I was always so stressed out. Before we got to work we all when out to eat and Charlotte had a chance to sit in the restaurant high chair for the very first time. She was grabbing at everything on the table.

On Sunday we went up to the cabin, it was a perfect day. We hiked around and drove the quads. We love going up to the cabin it’s our favorite place. There’s always something to do. Like vacuum the bugs off the wall. I’ll explain this later, I’ll take photos of the million lady bugs that have invaded our cabin. Leave you lady bugs, I hate you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That high chair cover thing is really cool. Where did you get that? I want one.

Anonymous said...

Now, maybe I am crazy, but don't ladybugs smell really bad?