Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Charlotte’s Drawer (Like Father like Daughter)

A while ago I made the bottom drawer in the kitchen Charlotte’s; I put plastic containers, wooden spoons, measuring cups, etc…in it. It keeps her occupied and out of the other drawers and cabinets. Yesterday, I was cleaning up after dinner, I heard her playing in the drawer, next thing I turn around and found her sitting inside the drawer. What a rascal!

A few minutes after I pubished this post, Kevin's dad came over with the follow picutes of Kevin when he was a baby.
Kevin at 18 months...now I know for sure where Charlotte gets her ideas. Keivn at 21 months.

5 comments:

Little's said...

Ha! how cute :) I think Charlotte's drawer looks a little safer!

Robin said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!! I wonder what other habits she will inherit from her father. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep those pictures just in case Charlotte's kids do the same!

Brink Boys said...

Oh that is too funny! I hate the stage when they have no fear and climb in to and on to everything, it is scary!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. Too funny!