Monday Charlotte turned 11 months old. I can’t believe it’s already been 11 months since Charlotte was born. I still remember last year when I was pregnant with her, I remember thinking “What’s she going to be like? Will she like dolls? Will she like riding quads? Will she love playing with her friends? Will she like playing with books and being read to? Will she be nice to Tana? What will her personality be like?...” After 11 months being with her, she is more wonderful then I could have ever imagined. She making be laugh and smile at least a dozen times a day, even on the bad days. Each day I just step back and watch her play with her Little People, dolls or books, it’s amazing how her little mind works and learns.
Her nicknames: Pumpkin, Little C, Little Butt and Rascal
That’s she’s into: Giving hugs to her dolls or any stuffed animal; climbing up and down stairs, going for quad ridings; playing with friends; eating and reading books; and playing at the playground.
That’s she’s into: Giving hugs to her dolls or any stuffed animal; climbing up and down stairs, going for quad ridings; playing with friends; eating and reading books; and playing at the playground.
4 comments:
Time is flying! I can't believe that it has been 11 months already.
11 months! Time flies..she is such a cutie.
Crazy that she will be one in a couple weeks!!!
I remember the day she was born - just like it was yesterday. She is a wonderful little lady. Happy 11th Month Charlotte Ella!
Post a Comment