Thursday, October 23, 2008

12 Month Well Child Visit

Patiently waiting to see the doctor
Charlotte had her 12 month well child checkup today. She is well and healthy, here are her stats:
Weight: 19lbs. 8oz (25 percentiles)
Length: 31 inches (95 percentiles)
Head: 45.25 cm (50 percentiles)
Yesterday I discovered her 14th tooth. Six more teeth and she’ll have a full mouth. I can’t believe how fast her teeth are coming in. Most of the time her teething isn’t too bad, as far as I can tell.
In her first year Charlotte had:
3 Colds
1 Ear infection
1 Eye infection
1 Very bad cold with a high fever (trip to the ER)
I think that’s pretty good, at least it wasn’t worse. Every mom’s worst feeling is when their child is sick. Let’s hope Charlotte continues being healthy.

3 comments:

Little's said...

What a healthy girl!! Love the picture of her checking out the magazine.

Anonymous said...

i am glad all is well! yay Charlotte! (and mommy!)

Brink Boys said...

I'd say she did pretty good for her first cold/flu season in Michigan!!