Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

This weekend was not any different from any other Memorial weekend at the cabin with the family, we rode quads, shot guns, had camp fires, ate looks of junk food, found ticks on the dogs…except, within the first hour, I got my finger catch in the garage door and now I’m miss a piece of my finger. Not to worry it’s mostly just skin and some “meat”, still have my nail. Kevin found my severed piece of my finger and put it in a plastic baggy and at one point Sheldon wanted to us my severed piece of finger as fish bait.
The first day I spend my time with my arm elevated to stop the bleeding. By the next day the bleeding stopping and there was just the pain. Now as I type, it’s getting better and better each day. I will not share any gross pics of my finger, but I have pics to document event. I’m just glad I had to take all those First Aid Classes at GZA.

Laurie's 10th B-Day at the cabin.

2 comments:

Tripp said...

Ouch DUDE!

Robin said...

OH MAN! I am feeling your pain...when I slammed my thumb in the car door on Spring Break - it just didn't stop throbbing for DAYS! I hope you're managing it well!