Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy and Lazy

We have been busy with a few things and I've been lazy about posting new blogs. It's seem that lately every time I have a chance to blog there is something else I should be doing. I've had to make up for the 3 months that I was super tired. During my first trimester, I was so tired that I didn't do anything around the house, laundry piles grew bigger and bigger, the dust collected, plants died b/c I didn't water them (inside and out), it was pathetic. But now that I'm past the tired stage and have most of me energy back, it's back to work... and play.

Trip to the Zoo with our friends.

Helping at Kristie's NEW house. They move in sometime in Nov.

Playing at the park.
Playing with play dough.

Having a Garage Sale. I made $100.00.
Charlotte and Taylor (he's almost one year old). During the Garage Sale Charlotte broke Grandam's screen door. Good thing it was easy to fix.

No comments: