Monday, January 25, 2010

He's a Mover!!!

I took these videos last night. He's most active in the evening from about 8:30 to 10:00ish, it could be b/c it's when I'm sitting and resting (watching TV, bloging, or Facebooking). Charlotte never moved as much as Baby Boy Busscher, I'm not sure if he's just more active or if he's in a different position to be seen moving. It's cool to watch and feel, but somethings it hurts.

I'm ready for this little/big guys to come out. My guess is that he will be well over 9 pounds.

My bags are packed, the baby's rooms is ready, all of his clothes are washed and put away. One more week inside then he can come out anytime. I'm READY! hit, hit.

4 comments:

Brink Boys said...

That is so cool Maggie!

Unknown said...

Crazy cool!!! I'm so excited to meet him. Maybe he'll come out in time to ride a sled before all the snow melts!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to meet him too!

Running is a Metaphor said...

Awesome!
I def. miss that part.