Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 years of happiness

On February 5th Kevin and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. We can’t believe it’s already been 5 years, time sure flies when you’re having fun.



A very special thank you to my dear friend and photographer Beth for taking my maternity photos, you have a way of capturer the inner happiness in people in your photos.
Baby update: Today I had a doctor’s appointment and I’m 1 ½ cm dilated and 50 % effected. The baby has dropped a little, which is super nice, b/c my heartburn is gone. I’ve been feeling good and taking a lot of naps. Only 2 ½ more weeks to go and we get to meet the little guy.

2 comments:

Little's said...

Precious!! I love the pictures:) Happy Anniversary Kevin and Maggie!!

Running is a Metaphor said...

Aw, thanks Maggie.
Happy anniversary! It will be fun to see your family grow any day now!