Monday, September 20, 2010

First day of Sunday school

Last week Charlotte stated Sunday school and she was super excited. We had orientation last week and this week she had her first class. At the beginning she was excited and I left her without her crying or wanting to leave with me. However, an half an hour into the class one of the teachers came out with a crying little girl, and then I realized that it was my crying little girl. It’s a good thing I stayed at the church during her class and did not leave. I’m not sure of the full story, but I guess she got overwhelmed with all the kids and the other kids crying. But then during church service she went to kids church willingly and stayed there the whole time and when we picked her up, she was all smiles and happy that she went. Thank to all the teachers at Community Reformed Church, you have a hard job with trying to keep all the kids happy. Charlotte is looking forward to Sunday school again next week.

Last week
This week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, why does she look about 10 in these pictures?