Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 Months and Standing

This morning Charlotte has once again has amazed me and Kevin. She can stand up on her own. This morning Charlotte and I were watching Live with Regis and Kelly. Charlotte was sitting on the floor next to me playing with her book. The next thing I noticed is little Miss Charlotte was grabbing the couch and pulling herself up. I said “what are you doing?” she just looked at me and smiled. After the standing photo shot it was time for a nap. I put her down, but she continued to fuss and I went to check on her. Well and behold, Little Miss Charlotte was standing in her crib chewing on the top rail, paint chips all around her face. Thank goodness that the crib is made in the USA and hopefully the paint is lead-free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a whole new world now! :D

Tripp said...

Growing up so fast.

Little's said...

Wow!! They grow up so fast. That would scare me to walk into her room and see paint chips around her mouth.

Anonymous said...

Vera ate crib paint chips too so I think you are all good.
Congrats on strong little legs!