I'm sure you all are dying to know about the whole "am I pale vote". Well here it goes…First of all I told myself that I was not going to write anything negative about anyone in my blog, but this time I'm going to have to make an exception. So here it goes…my mother over reacts and it's been driving me crazy. My mother thinks I'm too thin and should stop breastfeeding. She also thinks I'm pale and looking sickly. Where on the contrary, I have been feeling better than ever and I love the way I look. Every time I get to a point where I feel and look great, my mom thinks I'm too thin and sick looking. The only thing I have to say is "Stop worrying about your 30 year old daughter that has her Sh@# together and start worrying about yourself." I hate being negative, but sometimes it's has to be written to get the point across. Thank you for take time to vote and being great supportive friends and family. Love you all!
4 comments:
you look good Maggie, no worries!
Moms - they worry too much! Are we going to do that when our babies get big!?!
Your a MILF!
I think you look great, you had me worried for a bit...
Don't worry, I am 28 and my Mom still gets to me too. I think it is pretty normal.
Post a Comment