Wake up and shower before Charlotte wakes up (this will be hard accomplish, because I love to sleep in),
Eat less junk food,
Get more physical tone,
Be more assertive,
Read at least one book a month,
Sell more infant/toddler belts,
Download all the home videos from the past year and a half and edit them and make a final CD,
Make a blog book from the past year and a half (does anyone know how to do this…Help),
Start and continue a “scrap book”,
Eat less junk food,
Get more physical tone,
Be more assertive,
Read at least one book a month,
Sell more infant/toddler belts,
Download all the home videos from the past year and a half and edit them and make a final CD,
Make a blog book from the past year and a half (does anyone know how to do this…Help),
Start and continue a “scrap book”,
and finally
Watch Mama Mia a least 10 more times.
Watch Mama Mia a least 10 more times.
I’m posting this just as self reminder and if I post it I’m more likely to stay committed to it.
1 comment:
Holly and I go scrapbooking at least once a month... You are more than welcome to come with us! Let me know if you want me to tell you when we are going :)
Post a Comment