Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Week in Suttons Bay

A sweet vacation…hanging out, watching movies (Mama Mia like 10 times…super good movie), doing puzzles, shopping, drinking some vino, oh and the boys went snowmobiling too.

Putting together a puzzle…forgot how much fun it can be.
Charlotte helping Tara put away the dishes.

Dancing on the coffee table (sorry Greg and Susan).

Shopping at the Grand Traverse Mall

Puzzle #1 finished.

This picture is for Bill. Bill just liked the way Charlotte looked that day.

Mmmmm chocolate candy!

Shopping in Downtown Suttons Bay. Bought some fudge.

Puzzle # 2

New Years Eve Night! Happy 2009!!!

Thanks of Bill’s sister for letting us use her condo for the week, we all had a blast. Their place is full of color, very cozy and comfortable. Thanks again Greg and Susan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever did a puzzle in my whole life. Ha.

Tripp said...

WE love Suttons Bay too. I am very jealous!

Anonymous said...

Fun trip! We are so lucky to be near "up north".
I am excited that you like puzzles. I will drink some wine and do a puzzle anytime!

Brink Boys said...

Dude, I love puzzles too...and Sutton's Bay. Our family cottage is about 15 mins from there, great shopping!